State Park Rules & Regulations:
Parents please review this information with your child(ren) before sending them to camp.
- Please use the trash cans and dumpsters to help keep parks clean. Recycling is encouraged in all Washington state Parks. In parks with a pack-it-in/pack-it-out program, visitors must carry out everything they have brought in.
- Please do not harm wild plants or animals. Feeding of wildlife is strictly prohibited.
- Wildlife, plants and all park buildings, signs and tables and other structures are protected; removal or damage of any kind is prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed inside vacation houses, yurts, cabins or other rustic structures.
- Glass bottles or metal cans are not allowed on swimming beaches.
- Fireworks are prohibited on all state public lands, including state parks and beaches that front state park lands.
- All Washington state laws are enforced in Washington state parks.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6:30 a.m., unless otherwise noted at the park.